All Fulton County Residents Ordered to Shelter In Place
The Fulton County Board of Health, exercising its broad authority under the current conditions, has issued an Order that all residents of Fulton County are commanded to stay at their place of residence. Only essential activities and essential services are permitted. All gatherings of any number of people outside of a single household or living unit are prohibited.
Essential activities are:
- engaging in activities or tasks essential to an individual or family member’s health and safety (including pets)
- obtaining necessary services and supplies
- engaging in outdoor activities, provided that individuals maintain at least six feet between them
- to perform Essential Business or to obtain products or services from Essential Businesses, including engaging in Minimum Basic Operations
- caring for a medically fragile person or family member or pet in another household
- engaging in Essential Government Functions
The full text of the Order is available here: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/04/01/20.03.31.-fulton-county-boh-administrative-order.pdf
The full text of the Fulton County Board of Health’s March 24 Resolution is available here: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/03/31/03.31.20-resolution-re-covid-19.pdf
The full text of the March 24 addendum identify Essential Businesses in Fulton County is available here: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/04/01/03.31.20.-addendum-to-declaration-of-public-health-emergency.pdf
The full text of the March 24, 2020 Declaration of Public Health Emergency is available here: http://fultoncountyboh.org/boh/media/attachments/2020/03/31/03.31.20.-declaration-re-public-health-emergency.pdf
WCZ will be posting additional updates, guidance, and clarification as this unprecedented situation continues to evolve.
WCZ’s COVID-19 Response Team is available 24/7 to respond to our clients’ needs during this crisis.